Sunday 19 June 2022

Get Well Butterfly

Hello Nomad friends.  I woke up early today.  05.15!!!  Not sure it rates as a time to get up, but I decided to give it a go.  Since I was the only one moving around I wanted to keep quiet but do something, so I went into my craft room and started moving things around on my desk.  I have a bazillion things on my desk and a few of them really grabbed Mr Mojo's attention, which was pretty phenomenal bearing in mind the early hour......... 


I found this green embossed green inked panel, and also just the butterfly embossed on a scrap of white card which I had also inked with green, so I decided my original plan had been for them to be a thing.  I fussy cut the butterfly and stuck it onto the embossed panel then added some wonky layers for an interesting frame effect.  I stamped Get Well Soon sentiment from Rubber Dance Stamps on a green scrap and added a white scrap mat.  The embossing folder is Gemini 3D Butterfly Effect.  A satisfying start to the day!!

2 comments:

Sarn said...

Yeah - I’d say that was a super way to start your day - even though it was early. Clearly Mr Mojo was wide awake! Really interesting embossing folder - might have to source that one!

Hope you enjoyed the toasted crumpets in the Treehouse Breakfast Club this morning. Xxx

Di said...

Ha - I'm often thinking about going to bed just three hours before you woke up! Body clocks are strange things.

LOVE your card and that really is a very different and gorgeous embossing folder. I need to dig into my EFs and come to play in Squash It! Another thought on the never ending list of things to do :)

Hugs

Di xx