Monday 27 June 2022

Just Breathe and Thanks

Hello Nomad friends.  Yep, me again!  It might be a new personal record!!!  I should be potting up tomatoes, but first..........

I've made a masculine card using Poppystamps Whittle Cutie Dog and big Thanks dies.  The thanks die has a shadow, but I cut them both from dark blue card for a faux emboss look.  I love the cute details on the whittle dies and especially love these large whittle dies!!!  I have both the dog and the cat but dogs always feel more masculine to me........


 I used very fine glitter brushed onto the raised parts of the thanks die.  Difficult to see, so here's an angled close up.....

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 93 - My Guy
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Clean and Simple
Dies R Us Challenge 195 - Masculine
Creative Fingers Challenge 234 - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 2226



1 comment:

Jeanne J. said...

I love this.. mans best friend snuggled up against the simple sentiment! Brilliant!