Sunday 26 June 2022

A Day At Zombie Beach

Hello Nomad friends.  I hope you are having an awesome day.  I spotted the new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and it finally made me sit down and make this special beach scene.  Welcome to Zombie Beach.  It's a bit like Bondi, just more un-dead..........

Bwahaahahaaaaaaaaa!  

I couldn't resist these Art Gone Wild Zombie Beach characters when I spotted them a little while ago at a shop in Norway.  I blended distress inks blue, yellow, blue on a slimline textured base card.  The sign is DRS Beware of Zombies stamp.  I used Cheery Lynn dies for the zombie hands, stars and nuclear bottle and sizzix dies for the sentiment and black crosses.  The fish is a magazine die.  I stamped, fussy cut and coloured my Art Gone Wild zombies with distress markers and gel pens.  I also used a white galaxy marker to add some 'waves', since the zombie hands were too busy to wave LOL. 

Hope you enjoy my Zombie Beach as much as I do.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge 213 - Z is for Zombies
Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero June Challenge - By The Sea
De-Egel Juni Challenge 144 - Strandkaart 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Something Beginning with S sea, sand, stars
Country View June Challenge - Seeing Stars
Double D Challenge Beach Time
Scrap the Rainbow - Moodboard

 


8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally brilliant! Remind me not to holiday there. Thanks for playing at SoSS, Jo x

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous and fun 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges! Hugs Jo x

Darlene said...

OH DEAR! Now that's quite the couple! LOL Cute card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Beach Time’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

Darlene
DOUBLE D CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Donna said...

A bit like Bondi, but more undead LMAO
Too funny!!
Thanks for getting zombified with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

Nelleke said...

Leuke kaart in het strandthema, daar wordt je blij van! Dan je wel voor jou bijdrage aan de uitdaging van de Egel. Groetjes, Nelleke

Judy Woodland said...

Whoa, that's quite a card. Hope I never end up at that beach, lol. This is so clever and unique, it just makes me smile. Lots of amazing work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope to see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT

Kate Deignan said...

Love it! Thanks for entering the Stay Crafty Challenge!

Craftyfield said...

The zombies are a bit too scary for me but oh what a brilliant scene! Thanks for playing with us again at Country View Challenges!