Tuesday 21 June 2022

Desk Diving

Hello Nomad friends.  The eternal quest to clear the desk continues.  Decided to try a new technique cos like they say 'variety is the spice of life'!!!!  Stuck my hand into the bottom of a pile and pulled out some small treasures.  So this lovely Memory Box Frosted Christmas tree became the centre point of my card.  This is my most used Memory Box die and also my most favourite Christmas tree.  I also found a scrappy triangle with this Rubber Dance sentiment stamped on it.  Actually there seemed to be a large number of triangular bits so stay tuned.......


I tried a few different basecards but decided this mini-slimline green foiled one worked perfectly.  There was a tiny bit or damage top left, but I remembered a gold mirror die cut circle had been part of my small treasures haul so I re-found it and added it over the boo boo.  Perfect.   

I am sure there will be some other scrappy cards to follow soon.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Memory Box Challenge 85 - Metallic Mania
Christmas Craft Creations June Challenge - Trees
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Add a Sentiment
Creative Crafting Uncles 30 - CAS
Dies R Us Challenge 195 - Masculine


1 comment:

Tammy L said...

Firstly I love how you came up with this card...just picking random items and creating...that's one of my favorite ways to create. This is such a great card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT