Wednesday 15 June 2022

Boys, Dogs and Football

Hello Nomad friends.  I've been thinking about this card for two weeks. I know that cos the Marianne Designs challenge is about to close!!!   Just call me last minute!!!!!   Anyway, here we go.  The theme is sport so I rolled out the football playing dog.  Wanna play ball????

 

Isn't he adorbs!!!

I started by stamping the ball from the Marianne Design dog set on a piece of Marianne Design corrugated card to make my background panel.

I cut a piece of Marianne Design designer paper and used a Marianne design scallop circle die to cut the aperture for the co-ordinating stamp.  The dog is stamped on bazzill bling card, fussy cut and I added a few gel pen highlights.  Then I stamped and fussy cut the ball.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Marianne Design Challenge 296 - Sport PK9121,HT1607,COL1321
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Frame It
Kaartjes Inspiratie Challenge 167 - Mannenkaart



 

 

 

4 comments:

Henriët said...

Zelfs de honden worden sportief van onze challenge. Leuke kaart.
Bedankt voor het meedoen.
Groetjes van Henriët
DT Marianne Design Challenge blog

Suzan said...

Superleuke kaart heb je gemnaakt voor de Challenge!
Bedankt voor het meedoen
Groetjes Suzan
DT MD Challenge Blog

Judith said...

Sportief kaartje heb je gemaakt.
Leuk dat je mee doet met onze "Sport" Challenge.
Groetjes van Judith
DT Marianne Design Challenge Blog

Anita said...

Beautiful job Gail.
Thanks for joining our challenge.

Best Regards
Anita
MDblog