Thursday 30 June 2022

Dance, Love, Live

Hello Nomad friends.  Another sunny day here in southern Norway so I'm keeping to the shade and I moved a few things into the garden so I could sit quietly and craft away.  I recently got some people dies from Paper Discovery and decided to use this lovely ballerina with a left over flower frame.

I backed the flower frame with some heart patterned vellum and glued it on my white card base.  I added the sentiment and the ballerina, die cut from Bazzill pink textured card.

Thanks for dropping by.  Now where're the ice cubes......Hugz

Joining the fun at
Allsorts Challenge Week 682 - So Girly
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 170 - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Weeks 549/550 - Anything Goes
Paperminutes Challenge 750 - Danzen


3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful ballerina card Gail, and gorgeous colors, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing this lovely card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Linby said...

So elegant and the die looks so lovely against your background layout. Thanks for taking part in my So Girly challenge at Allsorts. Lynn x