Monday 27 June 2022

Deer's Leap

Hello Nomad friends.  Another card from my desk delving.   I built these scraps on my cutting mat, which is green, and declared them a thing.  Then I moved them onto a white base card and it just wasn't floating my boat.  So then I had to go on the hunt for a green base and luckily found another of these green foil cards.  After having these beauties in my stash for many years, nay, mayhaps decades, they are suddenly in demand!!   Does this mean I am justified in trying to buy some more???  Or should I just be grateful they will soon be 'ex-stash'????   They certainly do make for extra pretty.....

The deer, possibly a Stamplorations die, is cut from very pale blue glitter card.  A pink glitter circle for the moon.  The ripped pink bit emerged from the scrap pile ready inked, I just needed to stamp that Happy Christmas Norwegian style sentiment and build it all on that lovely green foil base.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
June Rudolph Days Challenge
Snippets Playground Challenge 431
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Clean and Simple
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 2226
Creative Fingers Challenge 234 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Sarn said...

Wonderful snippets card Gail.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. I think it's nearly your turn for a swing in the hammock, sipping some Sarngria! xxx

Di said...

Aw Gail - what a terrific card this is! I adore the use of the dark green background with the lilac and white - they work SO well together!

Hugs

Di xx

Whisper said...

Absolutely delightful and thanks for joining us at June's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x