Friday 31 July 2020

Santa Missing! Presumed Having A Good Time

Hello Nomad friends.  This will be the last of the month for me and I going out with bling!!!!   I started this card yesterday.  I wanted to add a die cut santa/sleigh/reindeer in the sky, but despite a gentle search, which mostly resulted in finding a variety of interesting things that are still sitting on my desk, and today was sunny so I have spent most of the day picking berries and enjoying the garden, Santa remains missing!!!  I am sure he will turn up.  But the show must go on, so I used a sentiment instead.



I started with a black card base and embossed Taylored Expressions Twinkle Twinkle Background with silver embossing powder.  Wow, that certainly reflects the light!!!  Then I cut Taylored Expressions Downtown Border from black and yellow card, offset them slightly and added them to the bottom of the card.


I die cut the Stamplorations sentiment from silver mirror card and added it to the sky.  A perfect classy modern masculine christmas make. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at



3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful starry sky, Gail - just love it on the black! So great with the city below!!

Dotty Jo said...

Very cool! Thanks for playing at CKC (not to be confused with a well know finger lickin' good chicken emporium) once more, Jo x

Pia S said...

I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many stars on a card, or irl for that matter, but it looks absolutely magical! No Santa needed, he’d only cover them up. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart. Pia, Guest Elf