Thursday 23 July 2020

Peaceful Pool

Hello Nomad friends.  I saw the CASology cue word of Pool and thought of this lovely Technique Tuesday stamp I had.


I simply stamped it on a 5x7" white card base with black acrhival and used distress markers to add some colour.  Couldn't decide on a sentiment, or even if it needs one.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
CASology Week 371 - Pool
Time Out Challenge 166 - Peaceful
Stamplorations Summer Challenge - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge week 21st July 


6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful image, Gail - so serene!! Just love how you colored it too!!

Joyce said...

I just love this, and it is perfect as is--no sentiment needed. Beautiful coloring too. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out and CASology.

sandie said...

Oh this is perfect for both CASology and Time Out. I adore the scene and your superb colouring extras. I think I wouldn't add a sentiment-just add it inside when you decide what you want to use it for. I often do this! Thanks for joining CASology and Time Out x

Mandy said...

Gail you definitely nailed both briefs with this card. Very serene and peaceful. I just cannot do CAS cards and greatly admire talented people who can resist the urge to add something in the white space.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥

DT for Through The Craft Room Door

Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

karen h said...

Awesome card! Great image choice and I love the coloring of the water! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

Gerrina said...

You really make so much and so different cards! Love this CAS-card; it looks so serene! Thank you for joining us again at TIME OUT!