Saturday 25 July 2020

Happy As A Pig In Snow

Hello Nomad friends.  I must admit I am really enjoying the cards I am making at the moment.  Chucking colors and elements together in gorgeous abandonment.  The glitter makes contrast and colours a little difficult for the camera to capture and this one is a glittery delight!!!


I used a pale turquoise designer card base and added Poppystamps Pickering Snowflake Background cut from glitter paper.  I wasn't pleased with this when I cut it cos the details didn't cut so well and broke a few places when I released the large negative bits.  It used those on this card.  Then I looked at  it again and thought I could use it anyway and I'm glad I did!!!  It's very pretty and seriously glittery.......    I've added Art Impressions Ballerina Pig.  Isn't she just awesome!!!!!!   I coloured her with Promarkers and added a little glitter to her tutu.  Sure to become a new favourite.  Then I used Stamploration dies to cut the letters for my sentiment from blue glitter card.  Come on, let's sing along.............

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Art Impressions Stamps Challenge 287 - Sparkle and Shine
Poppystamps Challenge 70 - Glim Glam Make It Sparkle
Rudolph Days Challenge - July
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 500
ABC Christmas Challenge - O is for Over The Top


9 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a hoot, Gail - that dancing pig looks adorable atop the snowflakes!! She wouldn't be that excited if she lived in Minnesota after about the 5th blizzard.... Anyway, thanks for bringing a smile!!

Jenny L said...

Hi Jonnabunny,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a very lovely card and I love all the sparkle background and snowflakes.
What a unusaul stamped image and you have coloured it wonderfully.
My SIL collect pig ornaments so this would be perfect for her.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challrnge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Dotty Jo said...

This is totally adorbs! That pig, the sparkle - LOVE IT, Jo x

Robyn Oliver said...

A really cool fun card Gail - a pig in snow!!!! hugs Robyn

Riet Harikini said...

Hahahaha what a happy pig. love the card.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic fun card.

sue xx

pam said...

Beautiful background on the lovely card.
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps Challenge blog.
Pam x

scrappymo! said...

Who ever gets this Christmas card is going to have a good chuckle when they open it!!!

It made me smile so much...

Great card. Thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

Jeanne J. said...

Smiling here! That dancing pig is a hoot! The snowy background is amazing! I love the glitter and the inky paper underneath!