Wednesday 8 July 2020

Therefore and Because

Hello Nomad friends.  Inspiration sometimes comes from unexpected places and Scrapchat are having a lightning challenge.... Make a make with your favourite product.  Well, Mr Mojo raised his head and showed a bit of interest so I descended to the craft room, grabbed a few favourites and it all went together like this........


I've used my favourite stencil from Stamplorations called Art Splatters.  I love that I can get perfect drips and splatts every time.  I used my favourite distress inks, mowed lawn and rusty hinge and did a little stencil bumping.  I stamped some butterflies using Rubber Dance stamps and found a butterfly stencil to add a little colour shadows.  On a piece of white card I stamped the lovely girl from Rubber Dance This Is Me and the sentiment from Rubber Dance Believe In You set.  I roughly cut along the top of the sentiment and around the girl and added them to the card.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hopefully this has kickstarted Mr Mojo and we will be back soon.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenges 2027
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 122 - Anything Goes
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb 185 - Alt Er Lov
Stempelgarten Challenge 94 - Stencil 

6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Yes, take your own advice and be kind to yourself, Gail - Mr. Mojo will always find his way back to you! Beautiful card - love the outline girl image with all the splatters!!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabby card, Gail, love the colours and images, Jo x

Greta said...

Super artsy & cool, Gail!

ingunnsinekort said...

i love the contrast between the colourful background and the black and white beautiful girl. The butterflyes around her gives the card a lovely summery feling:) Thanks for joining us at NSHK. DT Ingunn

Fikreta said...

Wonderful !

Terri Winske said...

Love how you did the butterflies...I'm going to have to remember that technique! Love the colors you chose....two of my favorites also. We're happy you joined our challenge at PIP Challenges this week. Thank you!