Thursday 30 July 2020

Hedgehog Fun

Hello Nomad friends.  I was looking for a santa/sleigh/reindeer die, which seems to have flown off somewhere, when I stumbled across the cute Cottage Cutz Spring Hedgehog die.  Gotta admit it distracted me from my Santa hunt. 


I used a turquoise distressed card for my card base.  I cut all the hedgehog pieces from a piece of a cracker box that was lurking on my desk.  It had a nice pale brown colour.  It also seems to have a waxed surface which gave some interesting moments with the Promarkers I used to colour it.  I assembled all the hedgehog bits and aren't they just adorbs!!!!  I used a Stamplorations Thanks die and a scrap of gold card, dropped a few letters and added a second K to get the Norwegian equivalent.  Thank you is such an easy thing to say and means so much.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Unstampabelles Challenge 102 - Relationships Two hedgehogs, thankful friends

2 comments:

Di said...

What a darling card this is Gail! So sweet and a perfect way to say 'takk'!

Hugs

Di xx

frommycraftroom said...

What a cute distraction from your christmas die hunt! Lovely card. Thanks for joining in again at Unstampabelles.