Wednesday 29 July 2020

Wot No Lines

Hello Nomad friends.  If anyone has summer please direct it to southern Norway.  This card was supposed to be warm summer colours but turned into a more autumnal look, which I think is how if feels here at the moment.  A number of plants in my garden are certainly very confused about the season!! 


I think this is the closest I have ever come to no-line stamping.  I have used Orange Blossom archival for all the stamping.  I started with a marbled orange base card and stamped the small pretty circle stamp from Honey Bee Zen Ocean set.  Then I die cut a circle of orange card and flubbed the sentiment!!  So I re-stamped the words on a scrap of the same orange card, cut them out and edged them with the orange blossom ink.  I actually like that save!!!!!   The fox, and the words come from Honey Bee Warm Wishes set.  I stamped and fussy cut the fox and coloured him with Promarkers.  He comes with a number of small accessory stamps and I added a heart stamp to his jumper. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at





2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cute little fox, Gail, and I love the background you created!!

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!