Sunday 19 April 2020

Tag It

Hello Nomad friends.  Another sunny day spent mostly in the garden.   I might even be looking a little pink!  Talking of pink........  Here's a tag I made using up some of the bits I had left over from the giftbox I made the other day.

I used Maja Design Denim and the Girls papers and a picture from the same series.  I used a pink flower brad, pink twine and Aall and Create die to cut some interesting shapes from some other bits of the scraps.  I had a rectangle left so I inked the edges on that as well and added it for some more interest.   I used Picked Raspberry distress ink for inking of edges.  The butterfly is a metal charm from Korthobby.no
I made this as a double tag using the scrap of Pion pink card I had left for the back tag.  Another scrap of the star patterned paper to make the giftcard/money pocket.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Helgascrapp med Korthobby - Søndagsoppgave - Your Style love small projects and using up scraps

10 comments:

Liz said...

Super tag and a great idea for a money pocket. xx

Fikreta said...

Lovely tag.

Susan Hogan said...

Pretty work. isn't it lovely to use up scraps. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

Dotty Jo said...

You've been busy! Love this tag - what a clever idea as a money pouch, Jo x

Wenche said...

Herlig tag. Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

Di said...

How clever - a super idea Gail, and one to remember for future reference. ha, ha - i thought that was 500 Euros at first, then remembered where you live. I was going to ask to be put onto your Birthday list :)

Hugs

Di xx

frommycraftroom said...

A great tag. Good work on using some scraps. Thanks for sharing with us again at Unstampabelles.

Katrine said...

A lovely and smart Tag. Thank for joining us at NSHK.
Dt-Katrine

May-Runa said...

Great tag and a super idea! Thanks for joining us at Nordsalten hobbyklubb. DT May-Runa🦋

Susan Hogan said...

Love it when you can use up bits and tags are always useful. Thanks for being creative and sharing with us at Unstampabelles and we hope to see you back in May.