Thursday 16 April 2020

Let's Hear it for the Easter Bunny

Hello Nomad friends.  Easter is over.  Thanks goodness says the easter bunny!  I wonder why he isn't as appreciated as Santa.  I mean, look at all those chocolate eggs he has to make and distribute.  OK, here in Norway they don't have chocolate eggs!!!!  I know!!!  Terrible isn't it.  I tried eating the cardboard ones but it's just not the same.  


I am loving the Lost Coast Designs Gnomes and they go perfectly with the Carmen's Veranda sentiments.  This guy is killing me with his cuteness.  And we all really would feel better with chocolate and 8 millions dollars!!!!


I made the circle using 4 different washi tapes.  Actually love this and wonder why I have rolls and rolls of this stuff and rarely use it.  Then I stamped, coloured and fussy cut Lost Coast Designs Bunny Gnome and added him to the circle.


The moment when you do a close up of a close up an realise you picture wasn't as sharp at you thought it was!  Sorry about that.  Just wanted you to get a closer view of that cool washi background, gnomey cuteness and cool cool sentiment.  It's a big sentiment so I went with a DL pre-printed pre-cut base card from the stash.  I thought the leaves added perfectly to the spring feeling.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

http://www.lost-coast-designs.com/https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-97-myth-and-magic.html


7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

That sentiment with that gnome!!! Love it, Jo x

theras kartenblog said...

Beautiful and funny!
I like the saying so much. :)
Thanks for joining us at Friendship Challenge.
Happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

wonderful your creation... love it
Thanks for joining us at Friendship
Hugs Anja

Katrine said...

A very funny card, I love the sentiment ;)
Thank you for joining us at Nordsalten hobbyklubb.
Dt-Katrine

May-Runa said...

Creative and fun card!😃
Thanks for joining us at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb.
DT May-Runa🦋

Papirhula said...

I love the card, and i love the text, put a smile to my face! Thank you for joining us at Nordsalten hobbyklubb! Hugs from DT Anita :-D

Fikreta said...

so very beautiful !
thank you for entering our challnege over at Cards und More!
hope to see you again!
Good luck!