Monday 27 April 2020

A Day In April

Hello Nomad friends.  How are you holding up in these strange times.  Some days the surreality of it all is just overwhelming.  April has a lot of significant dates for me so I have decided to document a few of them.  


I made a mini album page


I used black bazzill 12 x 12 inch sheet and Green, Blue and Silver Aztec paints and had a splat fest!!    Looks quite galactic!!!


I filled all the page pockets with my splatty background and then added that particularly fetching picture of myself.  I coloured a piece of card with green brushos and added some gold Aztec paint smears.  I die cut the leaves and added some pen details.  The flower was stamped and embossed and I added some brusho sprinkles.  I used a typewriter for the date and journaling.  I added a shrink plastic Poodle on my jacket cos I am obviously having a poodle sort of day!!!  Poodle stamp by Rubber Dance, flower stamp by Uniko.

Thanks for dropping by.  Keep safe, stay well.  HUGZ

Joining the fun at



2 comments:

Bodil said...

Flott side.
Takk for at du deltar hos PLiN.
DT Bodil

Gunilla R said...

Konstnärlig sida som du har i ditt mini-album! Snyggt! Tack för att du deltar i Project Life i Norge 6 år! /DT-Gunilla