Friday 17 April 2020

Hello You

Hello Nomad friends.  These days of social isolation make us more aware of absent family and friends.  So I made a card to send to a friend I haven't seen in a while.  


I used a lime green card base and also die cut the Stamplorations hello from a piece I trimmed off.  I used a dark green bazzill dots circle cut with a stitch die, a metal sunflower charm from Korthobby.no and the girl is a Marianne Design Snowsie, stamped, fussy cut and coloured with Promarkers.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Helgascrapp med Korthobby - Happy Mail
Scrappesyken Mnd Lek Oppgave 4 - Ton I Ton
Friendship Challenge 52 - Etwas Rundes 2/2
Stamplorations CAS Challenge


2 comments:

theras kartenblog said...

The lady in green is so cute. I like your card and I like the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and all the best!
Ilse (thera)

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Your card is wonderful
Thanks for joining us at Friendship
Hugs Anja