Sunday 12 April 2020

Quirky Little Christmas

Hello Nomad friends.  Over at the Gummiapen fb group they are having some fun Easter challenges.  One of them is a card with an animal, two fun sentiments and three strong clean colours.  I went a bit alternative Christmas.......


I cut Gummiapan's Hoega Rein (tall reindeer) from some scraps of yellow card.  They come as a set so I used them both.  I die cut the Circle frame from another scrap, coloured with Indigo Blue Promarker and stamped 'the Most Wonderful Time' in dark blue ink.  I edged and made ground with the same blue ink.  The I stamped the Dear Santa sentiment on a scrap of the same blue card, fussy cut and edged.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Back soon.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Skapat Med Gummiapan - Utfordring 3 1-2-3
Country View Challenge April 2020 - Animal Magic 
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 485
ABC Christmas Challenge - I Is For Inside sentiment inside the frame
Allsorts Challenge Week 556/7 - OLD/new/borrowed/BLUE  blue

7 comments:

brenda said...

This is such a happy and fun card, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness - how I love this! Alternative Christmas for the win! :D Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

Wendy L said...

Super card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

Very original card ! Thank you so much for playing along with my 'Animal Magic' challenge over at Country View Challenges.
Corrie x

Sue said...

I love this Gail, very striking and what a fun challenge. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts. Take care and stay safe, Sue xx

Evelyn Walter said...

Hi dear Gail, I hope you are fine!
What a cool card - and the Santa wish - LOL!
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Challenges and take care, Evelyn xx

Wei said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.