Friday 10 April 2020

Coffee and Carrots

Hello Nomad friends.  Have you seen the new gnomes at Lost Coast Designs??  They rock!!!  Here's Coffee Gnome with a very fun Carmen's Veranda sentiment.  


I stamped, coloured and fussy cut Lost Coast Designs Coffee Gnome.  I stamped the Carmen's Veranda sentiment on a green base card using black archival ink and also used the edge of the ink pad to make a bit of ground for the gnome to be on.  Add the gnome and done!!!

I hope you have all the vegetables, donuts and coffee you need.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Hobbykunst's Påskemaraton - Oppgaven 7 bruk fargelagt motiv
Scrappesyken Påskeaktivitet 2020 - Mat og Drikke
Penny Black and More Challenge - Anything Goes
Virginia's April Show and Share


5 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun card. I love the cute image and the sentiment is brilliant. xx

Becca Cruger said...

Hahaha - this gave me a good laugh, so thanks for that! :)

brenda said...

What a fun card Gail, thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Darnell said...

Gail, you get the prize for Guffaw of the Week! I cannot stop laughing! Thank you for feel good feeling which will carry me through the whole day! Take care and keep well! Hugs, Darnell

Virginia L. said...

Darling design all around! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!