Sunday 12 April 2020

Easter Means Candy

Hello Nomad friends.  Happy Easter.  Hope you got lots of Easter nam nams to play with.  I made this cute little candy bag to give to my man.


I made my bag using a rectangle piece of yellow vellum and joined the short ends to make a tube.  Then I stuck down one open side using double sided tape.  I die cut Impression Obsession Leafy Background from a scrap of green card and cut the sides of the frame to release the bottom section of the die cut.  I cut Impression Obsessions Bunny from some coral coloured card.  I used a Dusky Pink Promarker to colour some of the pieces to give some contast.  I added the leafy bit and bunny to the bag and used scissors to cut an egg shape from a picture of a Tiffany glass image I had on an old calendar.  I wasn't getting many sweeties in my bag when it was flat so I sealed the top at right angles to the bottom.  More room for extra candy and it also sits very nicely.

Take care, thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Impression Obsession Challenge - Easter Fun
Cut It Up Challenge 197 - Hopping Down The Bunny Trail
Passion for Promarker Challenge Week 537 - Easter
Scrappesyken Påskeaktivitet 2020 - Gift
UnstampaBelles Challenge #99 - Creative Souls/Being Creative


6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

lovely colouring and thanks for shaaring at PFP

Shelly said...

What à super cute candy bag! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! Shelly

Julie said...

Such a cute make! Thank you for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers - I hope you will join in this week's too where the theme is Clean and Simple, Good luck. Juliex

Keti's Projects said...

Such a cute project. Thanks for playing with us at Unstampabelles. Stay safe, Keti (DT)

frommycraftroom said...

Such a lovely bright treat bag. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles. (again)

Susan Hogan said...

Well done again! Thanks for being creative and sharing with us at Unstampabelles and we hope to see you back in May.