Wednesday 8 April 2020

Dylan Loves Coffee

Hello Nomad friends.  I have been playing with the cyber scrappers again today. 
I've made some Artist Trading cards.......


I cut my ATC bases from white card.  I stamped Gummiapan Coffee background stamp in various distress ink colours and then edged the ATC's with the same ink.  I stamped Gummiapan's Life Happens Coffee Helps sentiment and then I stamped the adorable Dylan four times on white card, fussy cut and added a little Promarker colour to his glasses and heart.  Adorbs..........


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Skapat Med Gummiapan - Utfordring 1 ATC
Hobbykunst's Påskemaraton - Oppgaven 25 bruk bakgrunnsstempel
Scrappesyken Påskeaktivitet 2020 - Selvlaget Bakgrunn/Selvfarget Stempeltrykk. 

 

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

these are wonderful!