Wednesday 30 September 2020

New Blog in Town

Hello Nomad friends.
Finding a new place to play is always fun. 
Hop over and check out the new and exciting 

LET'S SQUASH IT! CHALLENGE

 


Run by two of the most fun faces in blogland, offering a monthly challenge and prizes, it's sure to be a winner.  Well, someone will be a winner.

Add you lovely self to the Very Important People gallery or follow by email for more fun that a chocolate frog.

Challenges start 10th October

See you there.........


4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Very fun, Gail - I love it! Went over and followed - can't wait to play along!

Dotty Jo said...

I'm a funny face? Jo x

ionabunny said...

Fun face. Fun you are. Hugz

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thanks for the info! Looks like a fun challenge because I love using my embossing folders! I joined as a follower over there. Congrats on your new challenge!