Tuesday 15 September 2020

Confirmed

Hello Nomad friends.  In Norway nearly everyone gets confirmed when they are 15.  It's the thing to do, and quite a big thing it is too.  Because of the C-19 all of this was put on hold in May/June and it's all happening this month instead.   I have been asked for some cards for boys and here's the first one I made.

I used a piece of vintage grungy music patterned designer card for card base.  The sentiment is a printed strip from the edge of a Kort og Godt 30x30 sheet.  I've backed it and the Maya Designs picture with blue card.  I added a metal leafy flourish and roundel, both from Korthobby.no, and added metallic burgundy pearls to both.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Hobbygarasjen Utfordring - Konfirmasjon
Kreativtanten Challenge 45 - Fur Manner




 

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Perfect confirmation card, Gail - the young man in suit image looks amazing atop the vintage music paper!!

Twingomaus said...

Perfect card for a man.
Thanks for joining us at the Creative Aunt Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

Tone K. said...

Very nice and stilish card for a boy becoming a man ;)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Tone K. said...

I am afraid I might written the wrong name on the blog...?
Anyway, thanks a lot for joining us at Hobbygarasjen :)