Wednesday 30 September 2020

Candy Christmas

Hello Nomad friends.  It's the last of the month and my blog is super busy today.  Suddenly remembered I hadn't linked up to the Rudolf Days challenge so here's a sweet hot pink offering with a fun sentiment that I am sure we would all appreciate.

 
 

I embossed a hot pink card base with Do-Crafts Candy Cane embossing folder and highlighted the embossing with Picked Raspberry distress ink.


I stamped the girl and the Gummiapan sentiment on a piece of white card and die cut with a stitch rectangle die.  Then I had the idea to emboss a single line of the candy canes along the bottom. 
 
The sentiment reads
'Dear Santa, just leave your credit card under the tree'
 
Thanks for dropping by.  Don't forget to check out the all new 
Hugz
 
 
 
 



10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Candy cane embossing folder!!!! Wow! Such a cute card, thanks for playing along with Chrissie and me, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling little girl image and I love the sentiment, Gail - so fun!! Fabulous embossed candy cane background and I love how you embossed the lower edge of your stamped panel too!!

scrappymo! said...

Hi there...
I have corrected the error and extended the entry time till Oct 2nd at midnight. Could you please try to re enter your card and let me know if you have any more trouble!

Chrissie said...

Candy canes ore just SO Christmassy aren't they Gail! Cute little girl too!
Thanks so much for sharing at Christmas Kickstart!
Chrissie (Guest Elf)

ionabunny said...

No idea where that one came from!!!! Amazing what you find in the stash when you have a hunt through those dusty corners. Hugz

ionabunny said...

Thanks Mo. I'm in. HUGZ

scrappymo! said...

I am grinning from ear to ear. That is one fabulous sentiment!

Your card looks great. Love the row of candy canes across the bottom of the image panel.

Arlene said...

I love the candy cane embossing. That sentiment is so creative.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Funny sentiment and i love the bright pink candy cane background too. At first glance, i thought it was a background stamp. Thank you so much for sharing with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT

Izzy Scrap said...

Another fabulous card. This little girl is adorable and the sentiment is fun. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.