Sunday 6 September 2020

2020 Coins

Hello Nomad friends.  Made some Artist Trading Coins (2,5" diameter) using stencils and Katzelkraft Humanoid stamp.

Quirky eh??  I die cut MME paper with a stitch die.  I stencilled the words with Dried Marigold distress and a TH stencil. I stamped Katzelkraft Humanoid and coloured with distress markers.  I outlined the coins with an orange Promarker and then stencilled the numbers using Festive Berries distress and a TCW numbers stencil.

 
 
Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz
 

7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I'd never seen ATCoins before - very fun, Gail, and I love your mix of techniques!!

ionabunny said...

Wow, I'm surprized you haven't seen coins before. Everyone went a bit crazy for em a couple of years ago. Maybe more in Europe than the US. They are really fun. 2.5" diameter. Room for a surprizing amount of stuff, but small enough to fill a little crafty time gap. You should try em. A lot of the US circle die sets have a 2.5" cutter. Hugz

Dotty Jo said...

Excellently quirky! Jo x

Ellibelle said...

The ATC coins turned out great!
Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts "hand colored image" theme this week!

brenda said...

A fun creation for our 'Hand coloured image' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Mia said...

The most beautiful quirky coins! I love them Gail!

Evelyn Walter said...

Such quirky coins, dear Gail! Love them!
Thank you again for playing along with our September challenge over at Country View Challenges.
xx Evelyn