Wednesday 9 September 2020

Golden Child

Hello Nomad friends.  After a busy day yesterday I am enjoying a quiet day in the craft room.  I needed a 1 year old birthday card and thought this fitted the bill.

 
Poppystamps Love Balloons dies and bear stamp from the Love Note set.  I used scraps of red card to cut one large heart balloon and two of each of the other three sizes.  I edged all the die cuts with red Promarker.  The bear was stamped on a white scrap and also coloured with Promarkers.  I've used a Kort og Godt patterned card base and a scrap of cream card for the ground.  The stickers are from a Norwegian company called Ocean Heart Hobby and the translation is Congratulations Golden Child.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 72 - Cards for Kids 1/3
Creative Crafting Uncles Challenge 8 - Teddybears 2/3
Pixies Snippets Playground Challenge 386
Promarker Challenge Week 559 - Autumn/Fall used autumn colours for an autumn birthday


7 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely warm autumn colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Di said...

What a lovely card Gail! Really cute :) I often ink my edges too - forgot this time, doh! Need to remember in future as this looked shocking after I took the photo!

Hugs

Di xx

ionabunny said...

Sometimes the camera is our friend, sometimes not. The number of times I take a photo and when I upload it I think what's that shadow/smear/die cut waste/glitter doing there!! I think sometimes stuff hides and then pops up just as I take the picture!!!! Gremlins!!!!!! Hugz

Alex said...

Beautiful birthday card.
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite

The Crafty Den said...

A very cute card Gail. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

pam said...

Beautiful Birthday card Gail
Thank you for playing along over on Poppystamps Challenge blog.
Pam x

Jeanne J. said...

Awww Adorable! I love that bear!