Sunday 10 March 2019

Peppermint and Blue

Hello.  Welcome.  Back with the same colour scheme as yesterday and a few more cards featuring Winnie and Walter's Big Hugs stamp set.  


All the card bases are Kort og Godt patterned card and also the grey woodgrain paper I stamped the animals on.  Here I cut a panel of the stripey mint Making Memories paper then used Winnie and Walters Carly Cutaway dies to cut the pierced circle.  I stamped the cute bears then added the sentiment (says Congratulations).  


These are the card bases I made from 12 x 12 sheet.  I love that on the back of the makers label they have printed three sentiments.  These I have used on my three cards.  Isn't that a great idea!!  Nothing wasted.  Love it!


For this card I cut two triangles of the mint stripey paper and then used the circle I cut from the first card panel on top.  Love the pierced detail.  All the panels and the card bases have been edged with Midnight Blue ink.   Sentiment - Congratulations for the day.


I wanted to keep a circular element so I cut a frame using the Carly dies from the grey woodgrain paper.  I cut the stripe mint and some dark blue metallic card with Winnie and Walters Do You See What I See die and layered the three die cuts together.  Then I took some of the diamond negative cuts and added two rows of them down each side of the card.  Sentiment says - Have a Fantastic Day


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Winnie & Walter 5th Birthday Bash - Layering Die Cuts the third card
Winnie & Walter 5th Birthday Bash - Card Set Challenge
Penny Black and More Going Round in Circles Challenge
Allsorts Challenge Week 510 - For a Child


5 comments:

brenda said...

A trio of really lovely creations Gail, I can see great thought has gone into the designs and they would equally suit a child or adult, thanks you so much for joining us again at Penny Black and More and also Allsorts challenges.

B x

Sylvia said...

Three gorgeous cards, love the cute stamps especially the elephant and monkey. An added bonus having the sentiments printed on the card edging which usually gets thrown away.

Sylv xx

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous! Jo x

Fikreta said...

great cards!

Mervi said...

Gorgeous cards!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m