Sunday 31 March 2019

Simple Wish For Christmas

Hello.  Welcome.  Love this weeks MFT Sketch and AAA want Made in Minutes, not my strongest technique LOL, but let's give it a go.


Voila!!  I cut a strip of white card using a wiggly edge die that I think goes with a Hero Arts stamp set.  I embossed it with Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder.  Cut two snowflakes from silver glitter card using Sizzix die.  I stamped the little girl holding her kitten from MFT New Best Friend, fussy cut, coloured with watercolour pencils and stamped the sentiment.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #430
AAA Cards Game 137 - Made in Minutes
March Rudolph Days Challenge
Christmas Kickstart Challenge #7 - Delectable Diecuts
Hero Arts National Craft Month Challenge 





7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I'm not good on the 'made in minutes' challenges, but looks like you've nailed it to me! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart - lokks like you've nailed that challenge too, Jo x

Cardsbymaaike said...

Aww what a cute little kitty and her crazy lady, well she will be haha just like me. Thank you for playing at AAA CArds

Kay Wallace said...

Gail, this is precious! Perfect use of those embossing folders we all have. Nicely done!

Jane said...

Sweet! Great choice of images and embossing folder Gail! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, look forward to seeing you join in with future challenges too.

Fikreta said...

so cute card!

scrappymo! said...

This is so sweet. She really is an adorable little girl image.
Your card design looks great. PS I am not so good as the fast cards!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a cute card and thanks for joining us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge.