Tuesday 24 June 2014

What Makes A Fox Bad

Hello.  Welcome.  Over at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge this weeks theme is Cartoons/Comics.  Not really my thing but I remembered they had a superhero challenge a while ago and I found some Kanban superhero toppers I had had for ever, so I have revisited.  As well as superheroes I also found some Bad Guy banners.  Not that much difference if you ask me.  I can understand the fox as a bad guy, they do have a reputation, but the panda??  She looks so cute.  Too cute to be bad. 

I started cutting my ATC using Sizzix ATC and corners die.  Is anyone else using this one??  It's the Tim Holtz Alterations version.  It doesn't seem to be cutting the sides straight.  Two of them seem a bit concave.  Not wildly, but it is ascetically displeasing.  I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem?  Probably just me.  Defective products love me. Anyway, on with the art



I cut my ATC from DCWV Sunday Afternoon paper.  This is red with a white grid pattern.  I covered it in some IKEA black and white stripe paper tape.  Then I fussy cut my fox topper.  These had a silver holographic border and were not quite wide enough for an ATC so I did a bit of rhinoplasty to correct his flat nose.  Then I added glossy accents to his eyes and nose.  

Joining the fun at
Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 141 - Cartoons/Comics
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - I Ought To Use This More 

Thanks for dropping by.  Back soon.  Hugs

8 comments:

Denice said...

Very sly of you to use a fox from a previous challenge...but you got this challenge just right! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

Could it be that I'm not the only queen of defective productss?!
:Dxx

Kay Wallace said...

I don't have the ATC and corners die, so can't weigh in on that, Gail. But, what I can say is POW! You have a hit with your fussy cut fox! Clever background, too!

Corrie Herriman said...

Very cute !
Corrie x

Jenn Borjeson said...

How perfect - great job! You're so clever & creative. Thanks for joining us again at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Sylvia said...

Fabulous ATC, love the fox, such fun.

Sylv xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is just super cool! Looks like a winner to me!

Annie said...

Love this fun ATC card Gail.

TFS
Annie x

Suzanne C said...

Adorable ATC! Reminds me a bit of Swiper from Dora the Explorer. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "I Ought to Use More of this".