Sunday 1 June 2014

CCC May

Hello.  Welcome.  Here's the card I made for the May Card Chain Challenge. 



I used bronze card for my base card.  The heart paper is from DoCrafts Born to Shop paper pad.  On the RHS I added the top layer of a napkin.  I thought this was a great sentiment and since one of the challenge themes was food I thought it appropriate.  What do you mean?  Of course champagne is one of the most important food groups........  I added a layer of mauve which I covered with clear wink of stella.  Gotta love the bling.  I embossed the lady from one of DoCrafts Born to Shop embossing folders, coloured her with distress inks and cut her out. 

Drop over and check out the full reveal HERE
If you would like to join the fun this months CCC sign up is HERE.  Drop over and join the fun.  Send a card, get a card, everyone's a winner.   

Thanks for your visit.  Hugs

My card joining the fun at

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

A fun card, Gail! Love that quote!

Dotty Jo said...

I love it! Jo x

Teresa Kline said...

hi Gail! super fun card, the image is awesome, I luv how you have colored and embossed it! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Jutta said...

What a fun stamp and sweet card !