I started by sticking bits onto a 15 x 20 cm base.
A bit of gesso and bottle*. Thought I'd better let it dry. Usually I just add it all at once and end up with mud!!
A little butterscotch*, maybe a little too much!!, and pebble* (*Adirondack Acrylic Paint). Me thinks I should have foregone the butterscotch!!! I went outside and hit it with some copper Shimmer Spritz..... and watched most of it blow away!!! Arrrggggggg. A couple of extra hits to accommodate wind drift.....
Then this! JOFY PS007 stencil with Dreamweaver yellow embossing paste. Should have used walnut stain and bumped because I think these two work well together but instead ended up using a Henna Promarker and doodled in some shadows.
and then it all went a bit radical. I decided it was too big for all my stamps and decided to do a tag
Then I decided it needed backing so used a copper card. So now it's a tag on a tag shaped card, with a Prima doll. Bet you didn't see that coming. I know I didn't.
Joining the fun at
Stampotique Designers Challenge 147 - Tags
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - The Artsy Stamp
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge 105 - Add Some Doodling
I Love Promarkers Challenge 221 - Flowers
7 Kids Challenge 100 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Thanks for dropping by. Hugs