Monday 29 January 2024

Warm Winter Wishes from Mr Frosty

Hello Nomad friends.  Rolling out Rubber Dance's fun and sweet Mr Frosty stamp today and I've given him a beautiful Aztec paint sunset for a backdrop.  Don't see so many of these at this time of year but a girl is allowed to dream....... Sunsets I mean, not snowmen LOL.

Experimenting with some photo staging.  How'd I do bwahahahahaahaaha.  

OK, aztec paint applied with an old credit card and cut with a fancy die.  Mr Frosty stamped, fussy cut with side extensions and coloured with distress markers.  I stamped two sentiments from the Frosty Friends stamp set and edged my snowdrift with black ink.

Thanks for dropping by.  Don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance blog and shop for inspiration and awesome stamps.  

HUGZ

Joining the fun at
HobbyVision Challenge 140 - Sneeuwpop
Friendship Challenge 95 - Winterzeit
Kreativtanten Challenge 85 - Schnee



2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous use of colour! I really like this so much, Jo x

theras kartenblog said...

That´s a beautiful project.
Thank you for your entry at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)