Tuesday 2 January 2024

Ho Ho Ho All The Way To Australia

Hello Nomad Friends.  I hope you are keeping warm and toastie.  We've got a cold front moving in from Siberia and the winds are wild.  As the week progresses we are supposed to swap winds for cold temperatures and today, baby, it's cold outside!!!   But at least it's dry.  I really am not a fan of the white stuff.  Anyway, on with the business of the day and it's time for the Card Chain Challenge reveal!!  In December we played Tic Tac Toe.  I was in a B space so I made a grid with 25 'B' words.  I know a few of you found this challenging, but wow, what awesome cards!!   27 in total.  Do hop over and check them out.  I sent my card to Robyn in Australia.

I went seasonal and bloke, black, belt, bubbles, buddy for my options. 

 

Here's the gorgeous card I received from Joanne in Connecticut

You can see the whole REVEAL here

If you would like to join the fun then you can SIGN UP for the February exchange.

 Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Card Chain Challenge December Reveal
52 Weeks to Christmas Challenge - December
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 82 - Midas Touch






12 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab Santa atop the golden texture, Gail - fun to see him at Christmas Kickstart as well as the CCC!!

Dotty Jo said...

Woooo hoooo! First card at CKC for 2024. Love it! Jo x

Ellibelle said...

What a great take on the tic tac toe board, your card is fantastic! Wouldn't have thought to include bubbles with Santa but your bubble background works so well! Thanks for the challenge and for hosting!
Happy New Year!

Julia Aston said...

It sure was a challenge with all these B's Gail!! But I felt very accomplished when I created a viable design! Love this Santa (I have him too!) and he looks great in front of the bold embossed bubble background! Love that friendship sentiment as well - that feels REALLY cold to me when you say it's coming from Siberia!! We have not had any snow here in MA yet and I'm wanting a little! Julia xx

Gail said...

Creative card!
Bloke and bubbles work well together!!

Ingrid's Scrapfrutsels said...

Wat een mooie kerstman op je kaart, mooi die gouden achtergrond. Bedankt dat je meedoet bij 52WTC. Groetjes Ingrid.

Suzan said...

Prachtig kerstkaartje heb je gemaakt!
Bedankt voor het meedoen met de Challenge.
Groetjes Suzan
DT 52WTC

HilaryJane said...

Yes, I found it challenging, but it was good for us to be challenged. You just have to look at the results to prove it. Love your Santa on the gold background. So dramatic. Perhaps Norway is not the best place to be living if you dislike snow! Hope the summers make up for it. We have had the winds and have 3 fence panels down, such a pain xx

Jantine said...

You made a lovely card with Santa, Gail! Thanks for joining our challenge at 52WTC.
Happy New Year!
Jantine DT 52WTC

Marijke said...

Een mooie kaart met die mooie kerstman en al dat "bling bling"goud op je kaart. Fijn dat je weer meedoet met de uitdaging van 52WTC. Groetjes Marijke

Annemarie en Merit said...

prachtige kerstkaart.
Leuk dat je meedoet met de uitdaging bij 52WTC.
Lieve groetjes Annemarie en merit DT52WT

Arlene said...

I love that Santa card and love the embossed gold panel. Wonderful.