Wednesday 17 January 2024

Happy New Pig

Hello Nomad friends.  This could be the fastest conversion of NBUS to US in my life!!  I just got a delivery of Funky Fossil stamps and dies and ooh, these steampunk animals are just adorbs.  So I made a new year card with sparkly fireworks.


 Uh, OK, you are looking at the 2025 aren't you and feeling like you hit time warp.  Well, that's all De Egels idea!!  They wanted new new years cards so asked for the 2025 to be visible.  I understand that, and actually it's a cool idea cos now I am ahead of the game!!   There comes a point in the year where you need to give up sending xmas cards and a few New Years span the gap.  I rarely have them ready, but now I do!!!   

The background firework paper is a new favourite for me.  I bought some scrapbook kits from Carol Wilson in a sale and the papers are mostly gorgeous.  Cool and unusual designs with some glitter and embossed highlights.  Really pretty.  But New Year needs bling so I ran a bead of glitter glue around the paper panel.   I cut Funky Fossil Pipework Numbers using the dies and stamped, coloured and fussy cut the steampunk pig.  Awesome.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
De-Egel Challenge 175 - Nieuwjaarskaart met 2025 erop
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Paper Brand love these Carol Wilson papers.  Really pretty, cool and unusual designs with some glitter and embossed highlights.
We Love Stamping January Challenge - New new stamps and dies and New Year card
Scrappelyst Utfordring for Januar - Ny/Nytt nytt stempel og dies og Nytt Års kort
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Let's Have Some Fun





6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A very impressive and different card Gail!! Not only for that steampunk pig and the stunning paper, but for that date! It destabilized me a bit before I read your explanation LOL :D Great idea.
Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card and love your papers..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super and fun card, good to be ready for 2025, make sure you know where to find it, when needed. hahaha. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Nelleke said...

Leuke kaart zeg, echt stralend vuurwerk. Dank je wel dat je meedoet met de Nieuwjaarschallenge van de Egel. Groetjes Nelleke

Dotty Jo said...

yep, that 2025 through me a little bit! Don't rush me into 2025 - I'll be 60. Love your card, Jo x

Kristin Langnes said...

Herlig kort.
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.