Saturday 6 January 2024

Precious Little Things

Hello Nomad friends.  Did you get any crafty goodies for Christmas??  I usually buy and pack them for myself and then tell the lucky 'giver' how happy I am with what they gave me.  At least you get what you need.  It amazes me how few of my friends and family realise that sometimes a particular sentiment is a necessity!!  I included a few of the newer Carmen's Veranda sentiment in my Christmas goodies and I've used one in my inspiration for the current Anything Goes challenge over at The Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.  This one is Carmen's Veranda Butterfly Reminder sentiment and is just delightful. 


Unusual colours for love maybe, but I thought it would make a great new love, or old love renewed card.  I used Lost Coast Designs Concentric Circles Background on black card using white ink.  The quirky little fellow is Lost Coast Designs CDRoly Jester stamped with blue ink on white card and fussy cut.  Then I added the Carmen's Veranda Butterfly Reminder sentiment.
 

Grab you stamps and join the Anything Goes challenge.  The challenges are now monthly and don't forget to check the updated rules.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz


5 comments:

brenda said...

A very cute card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

A great design Gail, and what a nice sentiment! I didn't receive any crafty goodies for Christmas but placed 3 orders in the months leading up to Christmas. Yes, I could have wrapped them up but no way would I have the patients to wait on that!! Then I just bought myself a late Christmas gift in form of a dishwasher yesterday LOL. Such is adult life I guess!!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

coldwaters2 said...

This is so lovely a cute image and fabulous sentiment thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Mrs A. said...

Oh what a lovely sentiment this is. I totally agree that sentiments are a needy thing. Hugs Mrs a.

Katrine E. Bråten said...

Flott kort med skjønt motiv og herlig tekst.
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst :-)