Friday 2 February 2024

Little Bobbit

Hello Nomad friends.    Oh my goodness!  There went January with a bit of a whoosh!!!  Now February, month of love and get your red petticoats out girls!!  It's a leap year!!!!!    I'll still probably be caught short when it ends on the 29th and be frantically looking for an extra day or two.  But today it's the second of the month and time for the Card Chain Challenge reveal.  Make a card, send a card, get a card.  Everyone gets a card, everyone wins!!!  I received a beautiful card from Lou in Australia and my card went to Barbara in Switzerland.  

I used the options of birds and friendship and the product and technique options of paint and splatters.  I went all shapey with my card base using some new to me dies I got from Kort og Godt. The Rubber Dance Sketchy Bird was embossed on some photo paper I coloured with brusho powders.  Did you see the Rubber Dance new release yesterday??  It includes a new set of adorable Textured Birds, and 10% off until the 4th of February, so grab em while they're new LOL.   The sentiment is also a Rubber Dance stamp from the Just a Note set.  Love the font on these very useful words.  

Hop over to the Card Chain Challenge and check out all the awesome cards in the REVEAL

If you would like to join the fun a sign up is nearly always open.  You can still SIGN UP FOR FEBRUARY, and why wouldn't you want to???   It's gonna be a mega-month.......

Thanks for dropping by.   Hugz

Joining the fun at
Friendship Challenge 95 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Papercraft Challenge 102 - Anything Goes



8 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love your little card Gail with its funky shape and cute little birdie so brightly colored and splattered! Julia xx

HilaryJane said...

Your little bird looks so cute. Just like the robin that visits me whenever I am in the garden. Always so nosey and interested. Great paint splatters and the shaped card adds extra interest. Brilliant xx

theras kartenblog said...

That´s a beautiful project. I love the little birdie so much.
Thanks for playing along with us at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)


Dotty Jo said...

Just love your little bobbing birdie! Jo x

Arlene said...

That is the cutest bird just looking up at you in a wonderful clamshell type card. So very cute, Arlene

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet little birdie, Gail, and I love the shaped card too!!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Hi Gail,
a wonderful birdie card
Thanks for sharing us at Friendship Challenge
Hugs Anja

BAstelfeti said...

What a cute Card.
Thank you for your participation in the and Good luck.

Greetings BAstelfeti