Friday 26 January 2024

Starry Starry Night

Hello Nomad friends.  How's it going??   I made a snowy scene card.  That's close enough to snow for my liking.

I've used the lovely Memory Box Country Road Oval and Merry Christmas Noted Script dies cut from a scrap of gold card.  I layered the Country Road Oval with various snippets including a blue metallic sky embossed with Memory Box Grand Galaxy embossing folder.  I used sharpies to colour the trees and also a gold sharpie to colour the lights in the church and the road.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
January 2024 Rudolph Days Challenge
Memory Box Challenge 102 - Snowfall
Kreativtanten Challenge 85 - Schnee
Snippets Playground Challenge 472
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 82 - Midas Touch


5 comments:

Sarn said...

Gorgeous die cut scene and snippet sentiment. Your snowy scene is as close to snow as I like to get these days too!!!

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for a mug of hot chocolate later. Xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Ooooooo, what a beauty! Not seen this die before and I love how you've kept it simple - so effective. Thanks for playing along with Linda and me, Jo x

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Di said...

Fabulous card, I do love this series of cabins in the snow dies - this is a beauty Gail! Lovely work.

Hugs

Di xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous scene with the golden sentiment, Gail - love it! So glad you linked it up at Christmas Kickstart!! Linda the Elf