Saturday 27 January 2024

95% Chance of Snow

Hello Nomad friends.  I finally succumbed and bought this sizzix Snowscape colorize die.  This one is so fun and easy to use and I hit the scraps and found this lovely slightly textured purple paper that I have had for a while read very very long time.  I decided to make a snowscape with slightly alternative colours.  If the sky turns shades of purple it's a good indication of snow to come....... 

The snowman is also sizzix.  I mounted my die cut pieces on a white textured base card and stamped the tiny text stamp is from Gummiapan.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
HobbyVision Challenge 140 - Sneeuwpop
Friendship Challenge 95 - Winterzeit
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Add Some Texture
Die Cut Divas - NBUS first outing for colorize snowscape die set
Jingle Belles Rock- Something Old Something New new snowscape, old snowman





6 comments:

theras kartenblog said...

That´s a beautiful winter-project.
Thanks for playing along with us at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous scene with the colorize landscape and snowman, Gail - love it!!

Gail said...

Wow!
Awesome dies!
Awesome scene!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Super card!

Arlene said...

The colorize Snowscape die set made a great first outing. I love the texture. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

BAstelfeti said...

I love Snowmans, and your Card ist so cute.


Thank you for participating in the Friendship Challenge and best of luck BAstelfeti