Saturday 13 November 2021

Andrew Likes Coffee

Hello Nomad friends.  I usual wait for sales to buy stuff so I surprized myself by splashing out on these fairly new dies from Studio Light.  This is Missees Andrew, and I gave him a coffee cup sticker.   It works, kinda......

It was supposed to look like he was wearing a jumper with a coffee cup on it, but I'm not sure.  Maybe he's a magician and is practising his levitating skills.  Anyway, it's late, it's been a busy day and it is what it is.  But I am pleased with my first attempt at an Andrew, and he does look good on that embossed background.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Ally's Angels Challenge 52 - Anything Goes
Creative Sketchy Girls Challenge 65 - Mannenkaart



4 comments:

CarlavdM said...

I too like Karin Joan;s Missees, ypu made a wonderfull card.

Dotty Jo said...

I like your Andrew - well done! Jo x

Fikreta said...

great card!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

Celeste Goff said...

Great masculine card!!!