Sunday 28 November 2021

Llama on my Pillow

Hello Nomad friends.  Time is such a fluid thing isn't it.  The realisation that it's soon Christmas has crept up on me.   I have been making cards all year, so I'm good for that, so I have decided to make some gift boxes. 

I made a pillow box using some patterned card.  I stamped Taylored Expressions Twinkle Twinkle Backfground with Sugar Cube ink on a green card panel.  I stamped Taylored Expressions Look Who's Talking llama on white card, fusy cut, die cut him a santa hat and added him to the panel.  I have a llama phrase die so I did a bit of cutting and got my Fa Lla Lla Lla Lla Lla sentiment.  Now I just have to fill it with goodies.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Country View Challenge - Christmas Gifting
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations November Challenge - Christmas
We Love Stamping Challenge - Christmas






5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is totally adorbs! I llove, llove, llove it! Jo x

brenda said...

I always like the shape of a pillow box and with green sparkle and a Llama a real winner, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Lover Stamping and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Mervi said...

Cute gift box.
Thank you for sharing at
We Love Stamping;-))m

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful pillow box. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Gail, I love that twinkling background stamp. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx