Friday 12 November 2021

Poinsettia Coffee

Hello Nomad friends.  The 2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop has started and I decided to join the fun early, before the week wizzy wizzes away.  I've gone a bit CAS and used a Stamplorations Holiday Lattes Colourable.  I coloured it red and green with a little bit of glitter, cos nothing says holiday like a bit of bling.

I used a texture white card base, added a white panel cut with Stamplorations Double Stitch Rectangle die and then added Papirdesigns God Jul, with both the letters and shadow cut in white for that faux embossed look.  I wonder what poinsettias taste like????

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Stamplorations CAS Challenge November
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge





6 comments:

Suzanne H said...

You should ask a cat what poinsettias taste like. :) Beautiful card. I love the white background. I can never leave white backgrounds so I'm always impressed with people who do!

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty to go cup!
Thanks for linking up!

Fikreta said...

its very nice!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful clean and simple card!

Jingle said...

That cup looks so great!

Marianne said...

Love the simplicity of your card, Gail.
I hope I can sneak into my craft room in a bit to try and create some cards too.
Marianne x