Saturday 6 November 2021

Fox Box

Hello Nomad friends.  I had my day planned. Get up.  Always a good start.  Tea, feed the animals, pick apples, then spend the afternoon cooking cookies with a little crafting thrown in.  The cookie dough was made last night, as it has to stand overnight, and it's still sitting there, cos like all well planned days a couple of other jobs suddenly popped up and displaced my plans.   So it looks like an evening of cookies and crafting is ahead of me, but first, a box......

I used patterned card which I stamped with Rubber Dance Pine Fir Yew stamp and various blue inks.  The dimensions I found on a fb group.  It's a twist box, without the twist LOL.  More room for da candy bwahahaahahaha.  I decorated simply with Spellbinder Label die cuts and the gorgeous Fox from Rubber Dance, for a masculine feel.  The Norwegian Merry Christmas is also a Rubber Dance stamp, but I think it's special order set.

Hop over to the Rubber Dance blog for more piccies and details.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Allsorts Challenge Week 649 - From Boys to Men
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Any Holiday Occasion
Country View Challenge - Christmas Gifting







5 comments:

brenda said...

A super Animal themed masculine card for Allsorts Gail, do love a Fox even if they do hunt my chickens and ducks, many thanks for joining us this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

A beautifully done box, Gail. Gorgeous fox image and love these colors! I totally relate to the cookie baking. Always plan on it then it gets pushed back, but at least you already had the dough made and I'm sure they tasted delicious! I was really proud of myself this Saturday as I finally made pumpkin bars - been putting it off for a few weeks...

Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, that fox face is fabulous! This is a lovely make and I LOVE that image. You are a clever bunny, Jo x

Craftyfield said...

A chocolate box... now that's a gift idea! Good looking too, thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges!

Monika Gulyas said...

Wow, this box looks so cool!!! The fox is really sweet!!! Thank you for joining the November challenge of the Country View Challenges!