Thursday 11 November 2021

Silent Lion

Hello Nomad friends.  I'm not very good with this whole social media thing,  Finally realised one of my favourite stamp brands might have a fb group.  Oh look, there it is.  Oh look, celebration going on.  Better join the fun.   Hunt the lion, hunt the lion......  Ahhhh, a little madness before midnight keeps things interesting.

It's probably quantum physics, so we are lucky the sound is turned off.  This is Carabelle Studios The Lion.  Awesome dude!   I used pink and purple Aztec Paint to colour the tag.  I painted a scrap with green Aztec Paint and stamped the circle elements, also from The Lion set, and added some green to the base of the tag for grounding.  I fussy cut the circles and arranged them around the tag then added the stamped, coloured and fussy cut Lion.  I used distress markers and gel pens to colour Lion.

Joining the fun at
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 155 - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels Challenge 52 - Anything Goes




No comments: