Friday 24 September 2021

Pull my Bell

Hello Nomad friends.  I'm here with some more inspiration for the current 'use an embossing folder that includes numbers or letters and sand it challenge' at Let's Squash It!  I used a scrap of a blue metal sheet for my inspiration post and Nellie Snellen Let It Snow folder, so I decided to make it into a card.  This lovely folder is one of the amazing prizes on offer to our random winner each month.  You get a choice from our prize vault.  Ain't that great???



I was inspired by the sketch at Christmas Craft Creations and cut the bottom edge of the embossed sanded metal with a snowy landscape stitch die from Stamplorations.  I added a fun little elf from PaperArtsy who always makes me think of a stick of dynamite!!  His bell is usually on a thin line coming out of his hat but decided to fussy cut it off and give him a more scotch bonnet look.  I stamped and fussy cut him and coloured with Promarkers.

Dig out your wordy/numeric folders and sand paper and get squashing.  Linky is open until the end of the month so you have another week to join in. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Christmas Craft Creations Challenge - Sketch
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 54 - Funny Ho Ho
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 560
Stamplorations September Challenge
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge


4 comments:

stampingbowd said...

This is so much fun! I love how the blue metal sheet looks!

Dotty Jo said...

I love your stick of dynamite elf! Must come up with some sort of elf pun for this guy. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Crafting Queen said...

Fun image love it. Thanks for joining Christmas Kickstart challenge. Anesha

Leanne said...

This is super cute, makes me smile, so glad you played our sketch challenge at Christmas Craft Creations. Nicely done! Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/CCC
Christmas Craft Creations