Thursday 16 September 2021

Awesome Sauce

Hello Nomad friends.  Love this!!!!

The other day I was rattling through the stencils and came across this supersized one from Panduro.  It has a boy and girl outline on it so I decided to try and get it on a card.  It must be sized for 30x30 cos I had to cut his legs off for this slimline card, but I love the result.  I used some mauve Konfirmant printed card from Kort og Godt for my card base and used a brush to blend Wilted Violet distress ink through the stencil.  I stuck some patterned tape into some purple scraps and arranged them as a ground for my Kort Og Godt die cut boy.  I also cut some of the washi tape scraps into chervons and arranged them on top left on the card.  Just a detail to use the pretty scraps LOL.  The boy was cut three times from card scraps and layered together.  To match it in with my purple colour scheme I coloured him with an Aubergine Promarker.  I stamped the sentiment with purple archival, and I think I should have heat set the distress ink first cos it blurred a bit.  I edged the card with Lilac Promarker and found a silver metal charm and brad which I also coloured with purple Promarker before adding it at the bottom of my chevrons. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Might have to make a her version of this.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
I Love Promarkers Challenge 443 - AG option Monotone
Passion for Markers Challenge Week 609 - Something Beginning with B.. boy, brad,
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Fun With Stencils

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous slimline, Gail - just love the jumbo stenciled boy on the text card! Perfect with the smaller die cut boy on his washi ground!!

Nat said...

Fabulously different card! Thank you for sharing at Passion for Markers
Natx

Furrbster said...

This is really brilliant,

Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz