Thursday 9 September 2021

I Wanna Be A Ginger

Hello Nomad friends.  MFT published a new sketch yesterday and it's pretty, so I decided to roll out my MFT Viking stamp and make a tag.

I've gone all yellow/burnt orange for that heading into autumn feel.  I used the small square shadow stamp from Lost Coast Designs and Scattered Straw distress ink for the background pattern on a cream tag.  I coloured the Viking with promarkers, fussy cut and stamped the two sentiments with Dandelion archival ink.  A little rustic wool and done!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge 558
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamp It
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 151 - Anything Goes
Time Out Challenge 196 - Brave




5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling tag with that Viking, Gail - just love the fall colors!!

Dotty Jo said...

Love your Autumnal Viking! Jo x

Gerrina said...

I love your cool and colourful viking! Great for our challenge and happy to see you join at Time Out! Hugs, Gerrina

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Hi Gail,
your Viking Tag looks great and brave! Great job!
Greetings from Wiebke

Joyce said...

This is such a fun tag and great image. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.