Thursday 2 September 2021

Elephant Travels (Updated)

Hello Nomad friends.  It's the second of the month so time for the Card Chain Challenge reveal.  Make a card, send a card, get a card.  Everyone gets a card, everyone wins!!!!!  I'm still waiting to hear if this has made it's way to Peggy in Maine.  I was a bit slow, sorry Peggy, but you can't rush an elephant you know.....

There are actually a couple of surprises with this card, but I want to leave a bit for Peggy to enjoy first hand, so I will add to this post when I know she has received it.  I've used my favourite Quarto fold and super cute Carmen's Veranda Baby Elephant.  Isn't it adorbs!!!!   The sentiment is from Lost Coast Designs Travel Quotes and tropical leaves are Sizzix die cuts from various green scraps.  I used the options of friendship and stamping this month.

'A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles'

 

Elephant Bearing gifts

He also hops out to use as a bookmark. 
Had fun making this one LOL.

You can see the whole awesome reveal HERE

You can sign up and join the fun HERE

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Country View Challenge - The Leaves Begin to Fall
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It




 

6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That elephant is too cute for words, Gail, and I love the leaves and patterns too!! Can't wait to see all the little surprises you included... Thanks again for all you do at the Card Chain Challenge!!

HilaryJane said...

That elephant definitely is very cute and I am intrigued to know what the surprises are so I hope it reaches Peggy soon. Perhaps there is something about the post in Maryland at the moment because my card hasn't reached Cat yet either xx

Dotty Jo said...

Completely adorable! Jo x

Deborah Wainwright said...

So cute Gail, thanks for playing along with us at country view crafts hugs Debs xx

Julia Aston said...

Oh my - what an absolutely sweet ellie! I want to run up and hug him! Love the fold of your card too! xx

rachel said...

Supercute! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and good luck in the draw. Hugs Rachel xx