Thursday 16 September 2021

Let Sleeping Cats Sleep

Hello Nomad friends.  It's feeling very autumn today.  I picked the last of the aronia berries yesterday so I have a lovely jug of cordial freshly made.  I also carried on playing with my washi tape today.

I covered a card base with three different tapes and then cut with Poppystamps Ring A Ding Corner.  I backed the cut panel with a piece of blue card and stamped the Carmen's Veranda sentiment on a piece of the same card.  I cut Poppystamps Whittle Cutie Cat from blue card, cutting the head twice more so I could pop it up a little. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 84 - Wonderful Washi
Papercraft Challenge 74 - Sentiment as Focus







2 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

What a great background for your sweet kitty! She looks like she's laying on a pretty rug!

Sue McRae said...

Lots of great texture and pattern on this cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps this month!