Saturday 24 April 2021

Golden Girl

 Hello Nomad friends.  I'm over on the Let's Squash It! blog today with a little more inspiration for our current challenge, use at least 3 different embossing folders and include a person.  

There is one more week for you to play along.  I'm actually a little surprized this has turned into more of a challenge for you than I imagined.  It's a great one to use with sketches and scraps!!  Here's the card I made.

I've gone monotone and used Crafters Companion Pebbles embossing folder in the background and Sizzix Medallion, Cirque and Retro Circles folders on my gold mirror card die cut circles.  My person is a Tattered Lace die cut from gold stardream paper and two layers of card for a bit of extra dimension.  A few satin flowers and done!


Join the fun.  Grab your embossing folders and get squashing!!!!
Don't forget to check the Technique Time posts for masses of tips, hints and ideas.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Stempelgarten Challenge 103 - Fruhlingsfarben
Unstampabelles Challenge 110 - Animal Fun Twist Layers


3 comments:

frommycraftroom said...

Love all the texture. Thanks for joining in at Unstampabelles.

LittleCraftsbyLia said...

Hey there!
Thanks so much for joining our Challenge at the Stempelgarten Blog, make sure to come back soon and play along with our new challenge aswell =)
I’d be super excited if you come say hi on my blog aswell!
little-crafts.com
Hugs, Lia

Susan Hogan said...

Gorgeous! Love those embossed circles. Thanks for playing with us at Unstampabelles.