Wednesday 21 April 2021

Flower Power

Hello Nomad friends.   Gosh, where have I been?????  Mr Mojo got lost in the garden.  Luckily, or maybe unluckily, today was wet and windy and suddenly cold again so we returned to the craft room and made this die cut flowery card. 

I used a new to me die by Tonic called Bloom and Flourish Layering Floral Frame.  I wish they would put the biggest die size in the description cos the two largest dies in this set are too big for my bigshot.  Luckily the circle dies do fit and are beautiful, so I am actually very happy I bought it.   I used shade of purple with a little gold card as well.   I coloured the flowers with Promarkers.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Allsorts Challenge Week 620 - Anything Goes Optional Ribbon
Allly's Angels Challenge 45 - Anything Goes
NBUS Challenge 25

4 comments:

brenda said...

Super intensity of colour Gail and cold here again as well, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mummylade said...

Lovely colours! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

Mervi said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Angelnorth said...

Makes me think of cloisonné - lovely card Gail!